Please bring whatever you want or need for a day of outdoor, creative fun!
There are no concessions of any kind at FIGMENT, and we encourage you to bring whatever snacks and refreshments you’d like with you throughout the day. The event will have porta-potties/restrooms. We recommend bringing the following:
- Drinking water: There will be no free potable water so remember to bring what you might need.
- Food, snacks, and anything else you want for a picnic. Please note that grilling is prohibited.
- Sun protection: Sunscreen, a floppy hat or parasol, and sunglasses.
- Rain protection: It’s possible the skies could open up. Be prepared!
- Any necessary medications.
- Costumes: FIGMENT is the perfect time to play make-believe (for both kids & adults!)
- Bicycles! The more colorful the better!
- Toys! Hula hoops, poi, croquet sets, knitting, water guns, games – anything that you want to play with or invite others to join you in! There are lots of trees around, but you may want to fly a kite out on the boardwalk!
- Dogs. If they are friendly, they are welcome, but must be kept on a leash. Please clean up after your pooch!
- Roller skates. Yes, there is a roller rink at the park!
What NOT to Bring:
- Illegal drugs